Working with leaders in the insurance sector, we developed software that closes the holes in a convoluted workflow, allowing COIs to be automatically uploaded and grouped by the project when numerous insureds participate in a single project.
Organizations should use CTrax’s Services if they see the value of COI tracking but lack the time or comfort to manage all procedure components. To take risk mitigation to a new level, our insurance compliance experts will oversee every step of the process, ensuring that coverages meet the minimum insurance requirements, renewals are received on time, and top-notch compliance-related reporting on an Insured Contract basis.
We give you a short guide on accessing your CTrax account and starting COI tracking and management.
Requesting a CTrax Account
Before starting, you need to get a hold of your CTrax account. The best way to do it is to contact the CTrax Operational Team and request an account. You will get the chance to pick a username and password, which you will use for future logins.
Contact the support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logging On to CTrax
After you get the username and the password, you will be able to log in to CTrax yourself. It is a simple task for which you just need to enter the required data at the right place, live.coitrax.com.
There is a chance that you will come across some issues during the login process. The biggest is the uncertainty of your login information. More precisely, a forgotten password.
If this happens, you will have to request a new password from our support team. Here are the steps you should take to get a new password and regain access to your CTrax account.
- The first thing you should do when you open the CTrax login page is to click “Forgot password?” Doing it will take you to the Forgotten password page.
- On that page, you need to fill out your email information.
- When you enter the required information, click “Submit” and wait for a few minutes.
- Check your email inbox or junk mail for an email with a unique link to reset your password.
Try to choose a strong password that you can easily remember. Saving a password to your browser is also a good idea. But be careful when changing devices because you could lose the login information.
After you have finished working in CTrax, logging out is even easier than logging in.
There are two simple steps to follow.
- Click on the right-hand corner of the CTrax page where your name is located.
- Click the “Sign Out.”
It can’t get more simple than that.
Update Profile Information
If you wish to change any initial data you provided, such as name, surname, email address, or phone number, there is a simple, several steps guide you can follow.
- On the right-hand side, click on your name.
- After that, you click on the “Profile,” which will open the General, Signature, and Notifications settings.
- Under “General” you can enter any wanted changes to your profile data.
- Once you finish, click on “Save” to save the data.
Because we do not want you to continue squandering countless hours maintaining every aspect of your COIs, CTrax will allow you to quickly scan a certificate of insurance while doing the rest for you.
This implies that you won’t need to consider extracting and uploading the data into your database, comparing all the data to the compliance requirement and noting the exceptions, indicating when the renewals take place to request the renewal automatically, or performing any other time-consuming tasks that would lower the ROI.
Come see our CTrax demo and start automating as soon as you’re ready to end all those file cabinets and “Office fires” that may cause you a headache.